Blue Shadow Group owner Brett Moloney is very excited to announce that he has invested in an Adamson Systems Engineering S7 line array with subs, currently the only one available for hire in Australia!
The ultra-compact system is the latest in Adamson’s S Series and is perfect for corporate events due to its size and functionality. This makes this system perfect for most event spaces, including outdoor environments.
Another feature of the Adamson S7 is the clarity and intelligibility, with the spoken word coming through incredibly. As our Operations Manager Jason Goodwin admits “I’ve loved the clarity of Adamson since I first heard the brand, which was an E Series rig for Queens of the Stone Age at Brisbane’s Riverstage. The results are just very, very nice.”
Another reason Blue Shadow Group has decided to be a part of the Adamson team was to work on more music festivals and be able to partner with other Adamson Partners such as Aisle 6 who own an S10. Both the S10 and S7 will be on tour at the Big Skies Festival this week, just outside of Dalby. Aisle 6’s rig will run left-right on the main stage, and our S7 system will run as delays as well as supplementing the main PA with our subs.
We will be hosting an excluisve showcase on Friday 14th June at 4pm in Biggera Waters on the Gold Coast. Light refreshments will be provided so please RSVP to [email protected] (exact location will be provided once registered).
Spaces are limited so get in quick!
Read more about the Adamson S7, as featured exclusively in Noisegate.
See more of the specs on the Adamson S7 below:
- 16 S7 elements, eight matching S118 subs, and three lab gruppen power amps.
- The line array is just 203mm high, 527mm wide and 411mm deep, perfect for hotel ballrooms.
- The system weighs in at 15.9 kilograms, meaning one person can set up a four element ground stack easily.
- They produce a peak SPL of 138dB, handling 2000W in the LF and 640W in the HF.
- The S118 subs are loaded with a light-weight, long excursion, 18” ND18-S Kevlar Neodymium driver and a 4” voice coil.
- With modest dimensions of 508mm x 527mm x 495 mm (HxDxW) and weighing 39kg, they produce a maximum peak SPL of133 dB at 2000W.
- The S7 is a 2-way, full range line array cabinet containing 2x ND7-LM16 Kevlar Neodymium drivers (2x 16 Ω) and an NH3-8 1.4” exit compression driver (8 Ω).
- The critically optimized sound chamber produces a slightly curved wavefront with a nominal dispersion pattern of 100° x 12.5° (H x V). The chamber’s efficiency allows for increased vertical dispersion without sacrificing high frequency presence in the far field. Patented Controlled Summation Technology further eliminates low-mid lobing normally associated with 2-way line source systems.
- The cabinet construction uses marine grade birch plywood as well as aircraft grade aluminium and steel, and is equipped with two Speakon™ NL4 connectors.
- IS7p boxes are perfectly coupled with one s118 sub per side for smaller system requirements.
- Controlled by Lake Processing: With features such as Raised Cosine Equalization, Limiter Max, Peak and RMS Limiters, and ISO-Float Ground Isolation, the Robust Power Platform of D Series and PLM Series Works Hand-In-Glove with Dual Integrated LAKE Processing Modules. LM 26 and PLM Series devices contain two full-featured LAKE Processor modules, each offering precise settings for gain, delay, crossover slope, equalization, and limiting. Exclusive LAKE Processing algorithms are included for Raised Cosine Equalization, and linear phase. In addition, LAKE Processing also incorporates Iso-Float™ ground isolation, a cost-effective and audibly superior alternative to isolation transformers.
Posted By Blue Shadow Group
Blue Shadow Group are your local audio visual specialists. From the latest in sound, visual and lighting effects through to video production services, we strive to offer you the greatest value at affordable prices.
Updated : 12th July 2020 | Words : 600 | Views : 2614