Create a memorable event theme creates a memorable event
Creating a theme for your event helps make it easier to organize food, entertainment and a great vibe for your event that will make it memorable. Select a theme that fits your participants and the purpose of your event. Consider choosing from the following categories:
• Fashion: The Roaring Twenties or The psychedelic 60’s
• History: The Garden of Eden or A Renaissance Fair
• Cultural: All the glamour Bollywood, Arabian Nights or a Hawaiian theme.
• Popular culture: Current popular movies and trends
• The arts: A Night at the Oscars, Broadway theatre
• Futuristic: Outer space, hi Technology or your favourite Sci-Fi Movie/TV show.
Integrate The Theme
Don’t consider an event theming idea unless you are prepared to follow it through your entire event. Don’t limit it to a few posters on the walls, which just add lip service rather than real ambiance. For the most impact, integrate it before, during and after the event. Advise speakers and discuss with them how they can incorporate, but not overuse the theme in their remarks.
A few extras to consider when integrating your theme:
• Make sure the theme is general enough that it is unlikely to offend anyone and is meaningful to your group.
• Develop a slogan or message to go along with the theme to add a little extra when you promote the event.
• Consider having a special logo designed to enhance the theme and its possible message.
Talk to us today about a few ideas or check out our gallery to see some event theming ideas we have created for other clients
Posted By blue-shadow on Saturday 5th January 2019 @ 20:26:49
Updated : Saturday 5th January 2019 @ 20:26:49 | Words : 270 | Views : 85 | Comments : 0
Pickleball! A fusion of tennis, badminton and table tennis which has taken over Australia (or at le . . .
Posted By blue-shadow on Friday 4th October 2019
Words : 171 | Views : 39 | Comments : 0
Last weekend the Wallabies’ claimed a 16 – 10 win over the Argentinian Pumas, to say it . . .
Posted By blue-shadow on Friday 2nd August 2019
Words : 225 | Views : 159 | Comments : 0
If you’re looking for a fun way to get your guests to interact more during Q&A, the Catch . . .
Posted By blue-shadow on Tuesday 18th June 2019
Words : 135 | Views : 205 | Comments : 0