Have you ever gone to book an event with a popular venue to be told that they will organize your Audio visual Solutions and can Manage your event Theming?
Whilst on the outside it might seem like a good idea. as it may give you more time to focus on the other elements of the conference, it can however be a major down fall of your event and cost you more time and money than you thought
– If you are already locked into a contract for an event Supplier, what is to stop them from gauging you with unnecessary event hire requirements
– They may only be limited in their ability to supply a great Event Theme
– They will be more focused on ensuring they keep the venue happy to make sure they keep the contract with them than looking after our best interests if the venue does not like it done your way.
– They may not know you and your company that well and you will spend more time educating them to make sure it is delivered the way you like and need it to be.
If all else fails threaten to use your feet, most venues will not want to let the room and catering hire costs go for the sake of a few preferred suppliers.
So What Can You do about it?
Contrary to popular belief we you are not restricted to use the Venues choice of Audio Visual or Event Theming supplier at 99% of venues across Australia. They just don’t tell you this as they loose out on commissions that the Audio Visual or Event Theming Supplier will pay.
– Before Entering into a contract ensure you read the terms and conditions and remove any requirements for preferred suppliers
– If you have entered into a contract already – Get a second opinion from another Audio Visual hire Company – at least you will have ammunition to go back and get the right AV gear at the right price
– Don’t worry about the onsite requirement for an “Integration tech” or “In House Supervisor” companies like us have relationships with a lot of venues and know who to work around these requirements or can absorb the fees as we don’t have to pay commissions to the venue. You are more than likely going to save money on your Audio visual hire
Most Importantly though by going with a eternal supplier you have the opportunity to grow a strong relationship that you can take anywhere and to any venue. Here at Blue Shadow Group we have developed solutions and packages that allow you to take your team with you to all your events and we take the worry out of organizing all the Audio Visual and Video production Requirements and we get to know how you like to operate your events and thus deliver a stress free experience. With our AV PRO Partner Package you will have your own dedicated technician that is waiting to help you, from now until the completion of your event.
Posted By blue-shadow
Updated : 12th July 2020 | Words : 512 | Views : 275